Friday, April 19, 2013

Hey, Xcode geek! Yeah you, with the Apple Tattoo, I got a Gig, you up to it?


Click this "Hey, Xcode geek! Yeah you, with the Apple Tattoo, I got a Gig, you up to it?" to know more on geekfinders.in



Logo


Accelerate Forward

Anywhere
xlfwd.com




I run a Software Development Business in the US. I am in the middle of a large project for a high profile client in Silicon Vally (You probably use at least one of their products).


We are building a Desktop App in Xcode/ObjectiveC/Cocoa. I am looking developers to join my team for at least 3 months. I will need one person with heavy experience in contemporary ObjectiveC, I have two less Senior level spots open as well.


Desktop experience is preferred, but we are used to working with iOS developers.


Please be prepared to show examples of your work. I am not so concerned with seeing complete projects, as I am in seeing well formed code.


Job Perks






Apply for this position


I look forward to receiving your resume, along with a short (or longish) note explaining why you consider yourself an Xcode Geek. -Edward: resume@xlfwd.com




It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer about this position.



No comments:

Post a Comment